- Please submit a “Facility Use Request” form to the Parish Administrator. One of our team will contact you to meet with you at the church to discuss your event and familiarize you with the facility.
- Upon acceptance of your request you will submit a check or money order for the appropriate amount for rental as well as separate check or money order for the refundable damage deposit. You will be provided with the contact information of a member of our team. Checks will be made payable to “St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church”.
- The day of your event, a team member will meet you at a pre-designated time to check you in. At the end of your event, the team member will check you out. Upon successful check-out, your deposit will be returned to you by mail.
- No smoking is allowed inside the building at any time. A designated smoking area will be located outside the building.
- No animals are allowed inside the building with the exception of service animals.
- If you are serving alcohol, it our policy that you also provide a non-alcoholic beverage of an equally festive nature.
- Clean-up. Please place all trash and recyclables in designated containers. Please leave the facility in the condition in which you found it. Tables and counters should be wiped down and floors vacuumed (mopped in the kitchen). Please do not leave food or drink behind.
All requests must be approved by the Priest-in-Charge.
THANK YOU! We look forward to helping you with a successful event!